Netflix continues to spin and episode never plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix continues to spin and episode never plays

The app has been working great but recently I have had issues with Netflix not playing anything when queueing up episodes.
    I attempted to download Arrow S1 E1 and the screen goes black with a spinning red circle and that is where it stays, the show never spools up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I have confirmed the same episode plays fine in a regular browser (log attached). Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by viscountuk; 01-22-2021, 10:44 PM.

I have been checking back periodically and version 3.0.1.3 is still doing the same thing for me with Netflix. I attempt to download any episodes of Arrow, Lucifer, Walking Dead or Agents of SHIELD. I queue up a season and click on download. I see a black screen with a spinning red circle and nothing ever happens (image below). I have cleared my primary browser history and cookies, I have also confirmed each of these shows play just fine in my primary browser normally. I have attached the log resulting from the below experience in the hope someone can assist.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TWD Download.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	390387

Comment

Originally posted by viscountuk View Post
      I have been checking back periodically and version 3.0.1.3 is still doing the same thing for me with Netflix. I attempt to download any episodes of Arrow, Lucifer, Walking Dead or Agents of SHIELD. I queue up a season and click on download. I see a black screen with a spinning red circle and nothing ever happens (image below). I have cleared my primary browser history and cookies, I have also confirmed each of these shows play just fine in my primary browser normally. I have attached the log resulting from the below experience in the hope someone can assist.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TWD Download.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	390387

Sorry for the trouble, I have passed your feedback and the log file to the developer.

Comment

Working...
      X