DVDFAB DRM Downloader 3.0.1.0 - HBOMax Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB DRM Downloader 3.0.1.0 - HBOMax Issues

Having some issues with DVDFab DRM Downloader v3.0.1.0 and trying to download some movies from HBO....

When I launch the HBOMax Downloader, I get prompted for "Who Is Watching?" and I select my profile (the only one I created, so only one shown). I select the menu, then Last Chance... I click to play Ad Astra, get the pop up and select Download Now. The screen "dims" as if its going to play/download, but HBO screen changes to Oops! Somethign Went Wrong, and near the headder, DRM Downloader shows Downlading Speed 1x Resolution 10880p Audio AAC Dowloaded 00:00:00 and never changes. There is a service code displayed on the HBOMax web page, but the screen is too dim for me to read. I have no option but to close the HBOMax Downloader as nothing is clickable, and nothing undims the screen. This happens if I am set for Highspeed or Not.

After re-launching, and trying another movie, this time Enemy of the State, rather than the "Ooops" screen, it dims and kicks me back to the Who Is Watching screen.

see the attached logs

In the past I had issues with private browsing error. But right now, I'm just getting the conditions above, not getting the private browser issue.
    Attached Files

I still see the "Not in private browsing mode" error with HBO Max. I've only found 1 movie so far which I can download and not get the error.. Here's a screenshot and the logs. This has been going on since the first release and DVDFab feedback has been uncharacteristically quiet. Amazon and Netflix are working great for me. I am hopeful the HBO Max issue can be resolved.

Jeff

Attached Files

Comment

I cannot download from it either.

Receiving the "Oops! Something Went Wrong" error as well as "Not in private browsing mode" error

Comment

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. The "Not in private browsing mode" error with HBO Max is known, we are working on it, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Thank you. Appreciate the acknowledgement of the issue being known and worked on. BTW, the Amazon improvements are great. it is now downloading vs. playing the videos which significantly speeds up the process. It now takes a couple of minutes vs. the full movie play time.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hi there, sorry for the trouble. The "Not in private browsing mode" error with HBO Max is known, we are working on it, please kindly wait, thank you.
            Thanks, but the point of my post and logs was the "oops something went wrong" issue.

Currently I'm seeing the Oops message, not the private browsing one.

Comment

It's part of the same problem. You get the private browsing error if you opt to queue the item for download. You get your Oops error if you opt to download now. I can reproduce either error on the same HBO Max video depending on which download method I choose in DRM Downloader.

Jeff

Comment

That's the same behavior I'm seeing as well, with the different errors depending on which option chosen.

Comment

Working...
                X