Content not available on Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Content not available on Disney+

This has been happening for a few days now, most titles on D+ will not download. I've tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, and even installing on a different computer. Always the same problem. Log folder is zipped and attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-21 160342.png
Views:	981
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	390997

The developer is checking the problem, please wait, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMcDan View Post
      This has been happening for a few days now, most titles on D+ will not download. I've tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, and even installing on a different computer. Always the same problem. Log folder is zipped and attached.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-21 160342.png Views:	128 Size:	259.8 KB ID:	390997
      When some viewers attempt to watch the episode, they are instead encountering an error code 41. A message on the screen reads: "The requested media is not available. Please try again. If you continue to have problems, please contact Disney+ Subscription Support. (Error Code 41)." Error Code 41 is a generic system-generated fault that essentially means a video is not available. According to them it "could be a rights availability or internal system issue." There's some evidence individual cases could be linked to connectivity issues, but in the case of The Mandalorian the most likely issue is that the servers are overloaded - that there's simply too much demand, and the Disney+ servers are struggling to cope.
      Last edited by Chameleon; 02-22-2021, 07:51 PM.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Besides, all the material that won't download plays perfectly fine if you watch via the normal web browser or device app so its a DVD Fab issue. One I suspect will pop up with regularity as Disney try and stop it working

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

There's some evidence individual cases could be linked to connectivity issues, but in the case of The Mandalorian the most likely issue is that the servers are overloaded - that there's simply too much demand, and the Disney+ servers are struggling to cope.
          That's unlikely, as most people have also reported that this error does not occur on other browsers or devices.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post

That's unlikely, as most people have also reported that this error does not occur on other browsers or devices.
            That was a cut and paste from the Disney + site when talking about error 41. So if you think the developer of Disney + don't know what they are talking about when then, so be it.
            Last edited by Chameleon; 02-23-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I can stream anything I want on Disney... I can't get a single video to download... It's obvious Disney is trying to block it...

Comment

I am not having any issues at all, maybe its a region thing.

Comment

That was a cut and paste from the Disney + site when talking about error 41. So if you think the developer of Disney + don't know what they are talking about when then, so be it.
                  The fact there are zero issues when viewing via a normal browser and yet none of the new series download using DVD Fab clearly shows its not a Disney capacity issue. Either Disney are deliberately trying to screw things up or the most recently added shows have a change that the downloader needs to add to cope with it. Series on Star won't download yet movies do - and everything that previously downloaded ok still does

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post

The fact there are zero issues when viewing via a normal browser and yet none of the new series download using DVD Fab clearly shows its not a Disney capacity issue. Either Disney are deliberately trying to screw things up or the most recently added shows have a change that the downloader needs to add to cope with it. Series on Star won't download yet movies do - and everything that previously downloaded ok still does
                    Error 41 is a Disney error, not a Fab error.

Comment

Error 41 is a Disney error, not a Fab error.
                      error 41 only appears in dvdfab downloader, not in web browser if you try to watch same content. I report this error 02/19 no one answer, not sure why Mona ask me to create a new thread

Comment

Correct. When you use Disney + in a "normal" browser there is no problem playing. From DVDFab either it gives the error or the screen goes black without displaying the content.

I have to say that I got that error in version 3.0.1.5. Already in that version 8 out of 10 downloads failed.

Now it is impossible to try to download.

Comment

I note that no one in this thread has supplied the drmDownloader log. Everyone that is anxious for a fix should do this instead of supplying the same complaints over and over. Surely you can’t be surprised that the suppliers are taking steps to prevent downloads. Thanks to Chameleon for being a voice of reason. As Mona said, the developers are working on it.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I created a ticket about it during version 3.0.1.5 they have said they are working on it! I'm sure it's a cat and mouse game with the streaming services

Comment

Not sure why the logs didn't successfully upload on the original post, but here they are.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X