HBO Max Private Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max Private Browser

Will there be a fix to the HBO Max "Can't Play Video Make sure browser is not in Private Browsing Mode" so that we can download from HBO Max like you say we can. Also I have provided a the log file for this. Other than this one problem that I keep having and wishing that there was a few other sites to be able to download from. All of you are doing a great job thanks.
    Attached Files

Please try the new version 3.0.1.7 and share your results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It doesn't work for me. Still says the same problem.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have the same "private browser" issue. They really shouldn't advertise a feature that doesn't work properly.

Comment

I can't download anything either. i jumps to the main login page for the profile , and it's frozen up
          unable to add to queue doesn't work either..

Comment

Thank you for getting back to me, but I have the newest update that you have but I am still getting this error.

Comment

Thanks to all for the feedback. I ask that you update to v3.0.1.8 and attach the drmDownloader log. Some users have reported reinstalling the product improved performance. If you try this, please obtain the OFFLINE installer and run it As Administrator when installing. Please continue the feedback.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I still get make sure your browser is in private mode so its not working after a clean install.

Comment

I have the latest update and I'm still getting the problem. I've tried all the things that have been suggested but unfortunately it's not working for me. Here is the log I just tried it again.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nothing here, won't download from HBO or Disney. Hulu would be nice. Anyway, haven't been able to download a thing for almost 2 months.

Comment

Any update on the HBO issue?

Comment

Working...
                      X