This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean for us?

"Beginning next week, DRM Downloader will be sold as a single site product, e.g. Amazon Downloader, Netflix Downloader etc. If you have already purchased it, you will continue to have access to all sites through all of 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity to have full access! You can read more about it here"

I looked on that page, and it's just the standard info.

I just bought the product, does that mean it only works till the end of 2021, and then i need to buy a downloader for each channel? like I need 1 for Netflix, 1 for Amazon and 1 for HBO ?

In the above text it says "you will continue to have access to all sites through all of 2021"

I purchased a lifetime license. Will I continue to have access to all sites forever, or only through 2021?

Comment

Same question.

Am I understanding correctly that if we have purchased before 3/1/2021, we will continue with what services there are today PLUS get all services added in the future? So we won't have to purchase new sites as they become available, it will be included?

Last edited by KidJoe; 02-27-2021, 04:40 PM.

Comment

On that page it says: New Release Benefits: No added fees for future supported streaming websites if you purchase this product before 2021-03-01.

I take it to mean that those of us who have bought lifetime early (an have effectively served as alpha testers given the early state of this product) won't be charged for the added streaming services as they come or after 2021.

I would certainly hope so, or what is the point of buying lifetime?

Clarification/reassurance would be welcome!

Comment

I was planning to purchase it sometime in the near future. Now, I expect them to clarify this. My understanding is those who already purchased lifetime licence will have to pick only one web site (Netflix, Amazon, etc.) in January 2022! I personally think it seems very unfair to you guys. They will likely drop the price just a little, and expect new buyers to purchase several for different sites!! We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by zekeblue View Post
            On that page it says: New Release Benefits: No added fees for future supported streaming websites if you purchase this product before 2021-03-01.

I take it to mean that those of us who have bought lifetime early (an have effectively served as alpha testers given the early state of this product) won't be charged for the added streaming services as they come or after 2021.

I would certainly hope so, or what is the point of buying lifetime?

Clarification/reassurance would be welcome!

I did buy the lifetime 2 days ago. I did not see that text though... will have to check again.

Comment

New Release Benefits: No added fees for future supported streaming websites if you purchase this product before 2021-03-01.

They added this today I think... that wasn't there before

But this is the part that is worrying me "you will continue to have access to all sites through all of 2021"

Comment

I had the same question too.

Comment

Agree... it's not quite clear to me either. Hopefully they can provide clarification as I too bought a lifetime license a while ago. Great software though.

Comment

The way I read the notice sounds like If you purchase the Lifetime before 3/01 then you will receive access to any DRM sites added for the rest of this year and only have to purchase any individual sites added in 2022 or later, but the statement on the product page would indicate that you should receive future DRM sites indefinitely.
                    Last edited by wemickna; 02-27-2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

You can freely to get all the new supported websites in 2021 if you are the user of DRM Video Downloader, and the new options also are lifetime license for you (same as your drm video Downloader license)

thanks for your support.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, but to me you seem to be stating two contradictory things. You say that “all supported websites in 2021” are available to current DRM Video Downloader licence holders and also that “new options also are lifetime licence” for current users (I assume), yet the “end of 2021” is still being mentioned as the end of the current status quo. As a current lifetime licence holder of DRM Video Downloader, on the 1st of January 2022 do I still have access to both Netflix and Amazon Prime without having to pay again for the second website.
                        I think all current users of the site need a clear picture of what to expect in 2022?

Comment

Hi,

Not need to pay again for the supported websites at 2021, for example, we may will add the support for Apple TV+, YouTube Movie, HULU etc in 2021, you will get them if you are DRM Downloader user, they are also lifetime license if your DRM Video Downloader is lifetime. (you can access the website in your license period)

And I don't think that it has the affect for the current DRM Video Downloader users, since of that most of international and local streaming website will be added the support in 2021.

Thanks.

Wilson
                          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-28-2021, 03:13 AM.
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                            Hi,

Not need to pay again for the supported websites at 2021, for example, we may will add the support for Apple TV+, YouTube Movie, HULU etc in 2021, you will get them if you are DRM Downloader user, they are also lifetime license if your DRM Video Downloader is lifetime. (you can access the website in your license period)

And I don't think that it has the affect for the current DRM Video Downloader users, since of that most of international and local streaming website will be added the support in 2021.

Thanks.

Wilson
                            Hi Wilson, Thank you for trying to answer, but its still not clear. So let me try to ask this way...

For those who purchased a LIFETIME DRM Downloader license Before March 1, 2021, IF you add a new streaming in 2022 and beyond, will we have to purchase the newly added sites individually, or will we still continue to get them without an additional cost?

For those who purchased a 1 Year License for DRM Downloader Before March 1, 2021, IF you add a new streaming in 2022 and beyond, will we have to purchase the newly added sites individually, or will they still continue to get them without an additional cost if they keep renewing their license each year?

For those who purchased a 1 Month License for DRM Downloader Before March 1, 2021, IF you add a new streaming in 2022 and beyond, will we have to purchase the newly added sites individually, or will they still continue to get them without an additional cost if they keep renewing their license each Month?

Last edited by KidJoe; 02-28-2021, 04:31 AM.

Comment

I must be getting older because I still don't understand the answer.

Days ago I bought the life version of a program that says on its website that once purchased I have updates forever and that all future platforms will be included in the paid version. (For that reason it costs considerably more than the others).

Does it mean that in 2022 we will not have support for new platforms? So what we have paid when it says "New Release Benefits: No added fees for future supported streaming websites if you purchase this product before 2021-03-01." it's false?

Let's see if the thing is clarified because I still have 3 weeks to request a refund of the purchase.

Comment

Working...
                              X