X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drm download speeds weird?

Hello,

first i wanted to say i love this app.

i love it and it works great except for one problem, speed. Reading posts here it sounds like it downloads one to one in real time. For me a two hour movie runs many hours to down load, even if high speed is on. At the moment im downloading an hour and half movie and it seemed to take four hours on fast.

im using a mac book pro from 2015 (in parallels of course)...if it matters.

thanks.

Originally posted by j_morrissette View Post
    Hello,

first i wanted to say i love this app.

i love it and it works great except for one problem, speed. Reading posts here it sounds like it downloads one to one in real time. For me a two hour movie runs many hours to down load, even if high speed is on. At the moment im downloading an hour and half movie and it seemed to take four hours on fast.

im using a mac book pro from 2015 (in parallels of course)...if it matters.

thanks.

Hi,

Yes, it's caused by that you are running Downloader on Mac Book and not support the Hardware Acceleration.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

thanks...that makes sense.

If i add an external egpu will that fix it? If not what are the requirements? The site says i3 intel, 4gb of ram and win 10 which i have. Is there requirements im unaware of?

Comment

Working...
      X