3.0.2.0 Paramount still won't downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.2.0 Paramount still won't downloads

After starting the download there's just a perpetual spinner in the preview window
    title: Minority Report

after cancelling and restarting several time the download begins
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

when it finally downloads, the META info is all missing

Comment

Paramount worked for me, but it stops as soon a commercial starts. so I guess i need the full access to that one...

Comment

I tried Paramount+ this morning with no success.
          I used NCIS as a test, original and Los Angeles, but after the program assessed the hundreds of episodes available, the white box to choose which episodes to move to the queue was blank.
          I think more work my be required to get Paramount+ up and running for downloading.

Comment

I have some luck. I have gotten it to download episodes from Star Trek Discovery if I exit program completely every time, the start again and only try to download 1 episode at a time. HOWEVER, lately, it cuts off last minute of episode and then does not label file as star trek discover -s03e01, etc. It labels it as: 2021_03_06_13_57_26_f3PngaryfJwyvS81U_qB9kqhnhJoHM Pj

I think I've been able to actually get 2 episodes all day to completely download.
            Attached Files

Comment

Parmount+ does not work. Just a spinning circle and never downloads anything.

Comment

No success on Paramount + with Star Trek Lower Decks on 3.0.2.0 for me, either drmDownloader.log . I have had both the spinning circle mentioned above and stopping after commercial break at around 8 minutes. Log attached.

Comment

The developer will check your log files first, will update you as soon as possible.

For others who reported an issue, but haven't provided a log file, please post the log file first, thanks.

Comment

Mona, please find requested log for Paramount+.
                    I am in Canada and Paramount+ in Canada contains TV series only, no movies.
                    The log attached is for NCIS (the original series) which has 18 seasons and hundreds of episodes.
                    I'm not sure if the number of episodes is contributing to the problem, but after assessing all the series and episodes, the box Downloader gives me is blank with no seasons or episodes to choose from.
                    I don't know if the log will help as Downloader cannot go any further as no episodes can be picked for it to download.
                    Hopefully it will mean something to the developers?
                    Log.Paramountplus.NCIS.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
                      Mona, please find requested log for Paramount+.
                      I am in Canada and Paramount+ in Canada contains TV series only, no movies.
                      The log attached is for NCIS (the original series) which has 18 seasons and hundreds of episodes.
                      I'm not sure if the number of episodes is contributing to the problem, but after assessing all the series and episodes, the box Downloader gives me is blank with no seasons or episodes to choose from.
                      I don't know if the log will help as Downloader cannot go any further as no episodes can be picked for it to download.
                      Hopefully it will mean something to the developers?
                      [ATTACH]n391849[/ATTACH]
                      File received, I have passed it to the developer.

Comment

Same thing is sort of issue with new ver 3.0.2.1 trying to put episodes of star trek discovery in queue. First episodes downloads fine. next one still won't download and get spinning circle. I started new topic for issue in ver 3.0.2.1 an attached log files there.

Comment

Working...
                        X