Amazon Downloader error 106 and 308

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Downloader error 106 and 308

When attempting to download episodes from a paid channel, aka watching HBOMax or Britbox or Paramount+ through Amazon, I'm regularly getting either an Error 106 when attempting to get the MPD data file, or 308 when attempting to start the download process. I have attached the log when attempting to stream. I haven't been successful yet since I accidentally deleted the old log, so I don't have any reference for a good download. The MPD file it references has been downloaded by copying the url into my browser and saved to the temp folder, so it's a wonder DRM Downloader isn't checking if a locally stored copy isn't around. The errors in the log file are when attempting to download a single episode of Red Dwarf through the Britbox channel within Amazon.

I should note that I was successful the other day with a few episodes of Classic Dr. Who. But just a few, same channel using the same version of the downloader.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dimensional; 03-15-2021, 10:39 AM.

Hi,

Please try the new version 3022.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X