• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ good and bad with new version

the good:
    - downloads are super fast
    - audio is 6 channel AC3 surround
    - audio is 384kbps (would prefer 640, but will settle for what it is)

the bad:
    - after successfully downloading a episodes of Picard, it no longer downloads and crashes (log attached)
    Attached Files

so it appears that something in the cache folder is getting corrupted, most movies I've tried do it after downloading, but this episode of Picard seems to foul things up before it even starts

I can usually delete the cache and then get in a single download but not so with Picard S01E01 even after immediately deleting the cache it fails AND corrupts the cache
    Attached Files

Comment

I had the exact same issue with Hulu, I downloaded 2 seasons of a program and then it crashed, and when I restarted the program I could only get the screen to show the main title of the show but no episodes loaded. The other providers worked fine but I really didn't use them enough to test accurately,
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
        so it appears that something in the cache folder is getting corrupted, most movies I've tried do it after downloading, but this episode of Picard seems to foul things up before it even starts

I can usually delete the cache and then get in a single download but not so with Picard S01E01 even after immediately deleting the cache it fails AND corrupts the cache
        We will test this Picard S01E01 and see what happens first.

Comment

clearing the cache folder no longer works to fix anything sine the 3.1.03 test patch

Comment

is there any ETA too fix this issue I've cancelled my subscription and would like to get Picard before it ends

Comment

The Picard S01E01 can be downloaded successfully here, we have also added an auto-retry feature in the latest version. Do you still have the same issue with the latest 3105? Please post the latest log file, thank you.

Comment

I was initially able to download the first three episodes of Picard, then they all started failing. I can no longer download ANY episode of Picard even in 3.1.0.5 every time I get error code 306 in the logs

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
                  I was initially able to download the first three episodes of Picard, then they all started failing. I can no longer download ANY episode of Picard even in 3.1.0.5 every time I get error code 306 in the logs
                  Please attach the latest drmDownloader log file, thank you.

Comment

I even just tried installing on a fresh windows install, exact same behavior. There doesn't appear to be much of anything in the log that wasn't in th4e previously attached logs
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have had similar problems with Paramount+ Star Trek Discovery. I have processed the first two season with exception of S01E14 & S02E09. I have not started Season 3 yet I would like to get the first two downloaded before moving on the Season 3. Attached are my Log files.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The log files you posted have been passed to the developers, they will check.

Comment

Working...
                        X