DVDFab DRM Downloader v3.1.0.5 (Win) Disney+ is not completing downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab DRM Downloader v3.1.0.5 (Win) Disney+ is not completing downloads

I am having issues with Disney+ downloads. I have only been able to download a select few titles. After downloading, the next parsing stage begins. After this completes it usually goes into the remux stage, but this is not occurring. Instead, the entire streaming tab shuts down and the movie never completes. I then have to click on Disney+ from the main screen to log back in and bring it back up. Is this occurring with anyone else? Does anyone know what the issue may be? It is happening with pretty much all full-length movies.

Problem shows? and the drmDownloader.log file are needed or they cannot even test this

Just tried a longish title (Beauty and the Beast, the Emma Watson version) and it seemed to mostly work,

it did cut off the portion of the credits for internationalization after the final logo though. I've attached a log although I'm not super concerned about this
    Attached Files

Comment

I am using 3.1.0.5 and I am not even getting the movie to complete at all. I don't even get a movie with cut-off credits. I have been able to download short cartoons and even the two Star Wars made for TV shows, but that is it.

13624 Drm Video Downloader End 2021.docx
      crashdump.dmp

Comment

The attached log shows several attempts including the ones mentioned that were successful.

Comment

I am now using 3.1.0.6 and I am still having the same problems. I was able to download a few of the movies though. I have had to shut the entire program down and restart it just to get one movie downloaded. I am attaching the following log which shows successes and failures.
          Attached Files

Comment

I have passed your log files to our developer.

Comment

Please remove the current version and then use version 3.1.0.9 to have a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X