Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No downloaders start

Good afternoon,

Since installing 3.1.0.6 for Windows, the main Downloader launches, but when I click on "Streaming services" then attempt to click any of the available downloaders, I can see it appear for a split second on the Windows Task Bar, then it disappears and the downloader does not open (the main Downloader screen remains onscreen). I have completely uninstalled (deleting my personal configurations) and reinstalled, but still the same. It is completely unusable. How do I get v3.1.0.5 back on?

Please help.

Originally posted by Gannet View Post

How do I get v3.1.0.5 back on?

Please help.
    This link should get you back to V3.1.0.5 DVDFab Forum - New! DVDFab Downloader 3.1.0.5 is released (April 02, 2021)

Should post your logs first before going back so the devs can check it out, I have not did the update yet but you seem to be the second poster having this issue without logs.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, Down2Earth. However, the links in the page you provided still install v3.1.0.6 - they must just point to the latest version available.

Comment

Sorry about that, I just tried the link and you are right it downloads V3.1.0.6, that is pretty foul I think, you should be able to go back to a previous version as a safe guard, I always download the offline updates to fall back on to into my download folder on my computer. Doesn't help you now but the link shouldn't be a dead link and should be removed if it doesn't work as noted I think. Hopefully there will be a fix for your issue soon.

Comment

It's no problem. I'm thankful you were kind enough to reach out. Yeah, it's a good idea to do that, so I'll start downloading each new version and save them to my NAS. I've gone back to 3.1.0.0 for the time being, and it works as expected, so I'll wait for a fix in the meantime.

Comment

Could you please try the latest 3.1.0.6 again? If still have the same issue, please provide all the log files.

Also, please send me your Downloader registered email via PM, thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona. Thank you for your reply. Still the same unfortunately, so here are the logs. I will PM you my registered email address.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X