Apple TV + audio and subtitles not selectable & Amazon Prime crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV + audio and subtitles not selectable & Amazon Prime crashes

Apple TV +: If you want to download a video, you can neither select the audio (although there are at least 10 according to the website), none, it just says default. It is the same with the subtitles. Amazon Prime: Videos are read into the waiting list, but the program crashes every time it is supposed to download. Would be great if it was fixed with the next update. Got DVDFab 365.

Regards.

About the crash issue, please post your log file.
    As for Apple TV, it uses a different method for downloading, you can pick audio and subtitle after you add the video to queue.

Comment

Mona, can you expand on how to pick audio/subtitle after the video is in the queue.

I'm in the apple tv downloader, and added a title to the queue. where do I go to select the audio and subtitle? I do not see any selections/options for this?

I am still using dowloader 3.1.0.5

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry there is no option to select audio and subtitles after queue a video. Only can download. Pls help. Thanks.

Comment

I can confirm, that with apple tv there is no option to select different audio. The queuing method described by Mona does work for netflix but not for apple tv.

When queuing netflix videos, the video in the window starts playing and after hovering with the mouse over the window, you can see the options to select audio or subtitle. When queuing apple tv, the video in the window starts as well, but mouse hovering does not show the options to select the audio as you can see in a normal browser like Edge or Chrome.

So obviously the browser of drm downloader does not show the site correctly. You can see that as well when reducing the window size from fullsize, there will not show up a scroll bar to see the whole selections of apple tv.

Comment

Please refer to this video to check again: https://d207.dvdfab.cn/test/Apple%20TV%20Downloader.mkv

Comment

Working...
            X