A new site yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new site yet?

It's been a while but no new site to download. YouTube movies? Peacock?

Abema? Meh... Anyone know when YouTube movies or Peacock?

Comment

Please have patience. They are working long hours to add new sites and improve existing ones.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

We have patience, but Apple+ is still waiting for an upgrade to allow episodes to be downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Please have patience. They are working long hours to add new sites and improve existing ones.
          Thank you for all the work. I am very happy with the program. Just curious about sites being worked on. You guys are doing a fantastic job!

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post

Thank you for all the work. I am very happy with the program. Just curious about sites being worked on. You guys are doing a fantastic job!
            Hi,

You can see the post in this thread: DVDFab Forum - Post the feature request or suggestions about DRM Video Downloader here!~UPDATED

I will update the status and website list which working on.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

how about discovery+

Comment

Originally posted by duranman View Post
                how about discovery+
                Discovery+ is now available through Amazon Prime, so if you can switch you subscription or sign-up through Amazon (at least in the U.S.), you should have access to all its content (plus content on related channels like Animal Planet. I have a free membership through Verizon, so I can't access it through Amazon unless I pay.

Some of these streaming services should be easier for them to add than others. You can download content from NBC's site even though it isn't supported, so they should be able to support a lot of these stand-alone sites (hopefully). If you enter the Discover+ url and your credentials in the browser, it looks like it can download the content. Unfortunately, the browser doesn't recognize the user credentials, so it won't analyze the video. Maybe they can fix that.
                Last edited by fosse76; 04-19-2021, 05:38 AM.

Comment

VRV would be Great! need my anime fix.

Comment

unfortunately not all the content is there from discovery +

Comment

Originally posted by duranman View Post
                      unfortunately not all the content is there from discovery +
                      Anything available through D+ is indeed available on Amazon, through the D+ channel. That's the point of it

Comment

TubiTV would be nice, tried cutting and pasting the URL's but just gave me audio.

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post

Anything available through D+ is indeed available on Amazon, through the D+ channel. That's the point of it
                          I don't think everything is available. This is the same with Shudder. The subscription available on Amazon is NOT the same as subscribing to Shudder directly. They do not have everything on Amazon, it is it's own entity. That's why I cancelled mine years ago and subscribed directly to Shudder.

Comment

Hopefully you cann add peacock tv soon

Comment

Working...
                            X