Netflix Shadow & Bone no forced subs english

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Shadow & Bone no forced subs english

I noticed that there is no option to download forced subtitles for English Audio for this title. I also noticed when trying to download, it selects the German Audio language by default even though English is set in the settings.
    Attached Files

Hi,

The default audio problem will be fixed in the next new version, and the forced subtitle problem, we will check it, thanks!

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 04-27-2021, 01:38 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Awesome thank you

Comment

I forgot to mention S01E06 is where I noticed that forced subtitles were missing around the 14 min mark

Comment

Just an update that the forced English subs for Jupiter's Legacy aren't seen either when downloading the show. Episode 07 of Season 01 around the 2:30 mark has a foreign language that don't show in subs but show if you turn on the English CC subs.

Comment

Just noticed that the forced subs are not download or selectable for The new episodes of Lucifer on Netflix. It only sees English CC subs no forced subs with a couple episodes have.

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
              Just noticed that the forced subs are not download or selectable for The new episodes of Lucifer on Netflix. It only sees English CC subs no forced subs with a couple episodes have.
              Please display the subtitle list and take a screenshot to show us, the latest drmDownloader log file is also needed. Thanks.

Comment

Here is the requested info Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucifer no forced subs.PNG
Views:	370
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	395762

Comment

Not sure whey the logs didn't attach with the picture but here the are
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not sure whey the logs didn't attach with the picture but here the are
                    Okay, I have passed all the info to the developer.

Comment

Here is the requested info Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucifer no forced subs.PNG
Views:	370
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	395762
                      According to the developer, it will display all the available subtitles including CC and Forced Subtitle, so when there is no such option, it means that subtitle is not available. The available options might differ for the different regions; if you are connecting via VPN, you might try to change the region to see the result.

Comment

I am not using a VPN, and I only noticed this with certain USA Netflix shows so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X