X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by dvdfabfan123 View Post
    I tried to download a long running series on YouTube but it looks like it caps the download of the playlist at 100 videos even though there are far more than that in the playlist? Is that right or am I encountering an error? Also, the channel doesn't load information in the subscription tab. Thank you.
    Please give us a playlist link as example, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied
    Originally posted by dvdfabfan123 View Post
    I tried to download a long running series on YouTube but it looks like it caps the download of the playlist at 100 videos even though there are far more than that in the playlist? Is that right or am I encountering an error? Also, the channel doesn't load information in the subscription tab. Thank you.
    try this - play the first video in the playlist and click the loop button, then hit the download button then press
    the right arrow > and see how many videos are listed.

Leave a comment:

• dvdfabfan123
    started a topic Youtube playlist limit?

Youtube playlist limit?

Working...
X