This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader and DVDFAB license issue

Hi I purchased the life time license for your DVDFAB DVD / BLUERAY ripping software years ago. I just purchased the new DRM Downloader software when it came out. I was running the DRM Downloader on one pc and the DVD FAB ripping software on another. After the last update I am unable to run these on different machines. When one software is registered it won't allow the other one to register on the other computer. Before a week ago I was able to have them both registered and running on different machines how can I get this ability back?

Thanks

Please delete or disregard this post. I was able to resolve the issue.

Comment

DVDFab products are licensed on a per computer basis. You can purchase authorizations for additional computers inexpensively from the member center or when adding a new product, you can use it on a different computer by making the purchase with a different email address. This will allow you to use two machines for no additional fee if you don’t mind the inconvenience. You can also use both products on either machine by de-authorizing and then re- authorizing on the other pc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X