Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting To Prevent Windows Explorer From Being Opened After Download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting To Prevent Windows Explorer From Being Opened After Download?

Apologies if this has been answered already but I tried searching the forum and couldn't find anything. When I am batch downloading episodes of a TV series from Hulu, after each episode finishes downloading a Windows Explorer window for the downloaded file's location opens automatically. This means if I am downloading 100 episodes it will open 100 windows on top of each other. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing to disable this so that it doesn't automatically open or some other trick so I don't leave my PC and come back to 400 windows?

Hi,

You can disable it first from settings, we will upgrade the feature soon, open the Windows Explorer window when downloading the Season finished instead of downloading Episodes finished.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011drmdl1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	395485

Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for the great explanation. I completely missed the scroll bar in dark mode and didn't see the additional options at the bottom of the settings.

Comment

Working...
      X