This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV does screen capture to save video

If I am downloading a 30 minute show, the program is playing the video and doing a capture from there. So, it will take 30 minutes to save. Not a bargain here for the purchase price!

This is how Apple TV has always been with this product. It's how all of the services used to be, so in time, they may have this fixed.
    Right now though, this is a pretty low priority, given that newer things can't even be recorded, from Apple TV, or most providers, at all.

Comment

My point is that for $129.99, the module now does a screen capture. It does not state this anywhere in the sales materials. If it does not download quick, it should be available NOW for a reduced price and increased when it is updated.

Comment

Again, that's how this has always been with this product. This isn't going to change just because you want t rant about something.
        You're paying for the ability to do what most product of this nature cannot, and to do it well. Just because you don't like the amount of time it takes to do this doesn't mean it's not worth it.
        You've got a trial for that. Take advantage of it. If it doesn't work, then move on to a product that does what you want.

Comment

oldManInFL I think you have had your say on this, don’t post about it again. You have had thoughtful responses from twhiting that showed great patience. This thread is closed.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X