Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulu - Several series DL fail at parsing. Others DL fine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu - Several series DL fail at parsing. Others DL fine.

Serveral Hulu series fail at parsing data. Others do fine. My failures so far are Staged, Wilfred, Graves, Dietland, Brockmire, and You're the Worst.

FWIW, no VPN, all titles failed several times on different machines and days. Attached log is after a fresh reboot and nothing else running. Default browser is FireFox and titles play well in browser.

Help would be appreciated since a couple of the titles are favorites
    Attached Files

8940 2021:06:07-11:32:33 Info: **** Get download Processed fail. The error is : 308
    It's due to the update of Hulu website, we need about 1~2 weeks to work it out, please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

It's due to the update of Hulu website, we need about 1~2 weeks to work it out, please kindly wait for update, thank you.
      Thanks for the answer. I see that Streamfab for Mac just updated. Was the Hulu issue fixed in that update?

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyJet View Post

Thanks for the answer. I see that Streamfab for Mac just updated. Was the Hulu issue fixed in that update?
        No, it's not fixed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

No, it's not fixed yet.
          Thanks. On another subject, the new sticky about the DRM issue is very helpful. I now know to check for 306 or 308 errors before posting a new issue since a post isn't helpful for a known issue.

Comment

Working...
          X