Change default directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change default directory

I’ve gone into both General and Streaming Service and tried to set the download directories to my D: drive but everything goes to my c:\users\ etc. directory. I know I must be missing something.
    Any help would be deeply appreciated.

I've noticed this from time to time as well. Usually, when I've got something downloading...

Try closing out any downloads you have (or wait till they're done), then exit the actual app itself.

Relaunch and then resubmit the changes, then click OK

It absolutely DOES work, I've done it myself, both with DVDfab and streamfab. sometimes it takes a couple tries though

Comment

To change to a different download directory, the target directory must first exist. For example, if you want to DL streaming to D:\StreamFab, first make the directory and then go to settings, streaming service and select that directory for output.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyJet View Post
        To change to a different download directory, the target directory must first exist. For example, if you want to DL streaming to D:\StreamFab, first make the directory and then go to settings, streaming service and select that directory for output.
        I found out that I had to close and reload Streamfab for the changes I wanted to take effect. Thank you for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyJet View Post
          I've done this several times...and default is always used.

Comment

Originally posted by SirRush View Post

I've done this several times...and default is always used.
            Take a look at the post before yours, and mine, a couple posts back.
            This is minor inconvenience, I know, but it does work

I'd rather have them focused on getting DRM stuff back and working on finding/fixing whatever is causing this random bug , that's quite a bit more important

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post

Take a look at the post before yours, and mine, a couple posts back.
              This is minor inconvenience, I know, but it does work

I'd rather have them focused on getting DRM stuff back and working on finding/fixing whatever is causing this random bug , that's quite a bit more important
              I did read previous to what I typed. Submit? Settings don't go to their server, they're saved to your local drive. Ooops!! I kept missing the DRM directory setting. Now saving where I chose.
              Last edited by SirRush; 06-08-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X