Amazon fails on every download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon fails on every download

Just tried streamfab today and can't get anything from Amazon to download anymore. Every download fails before attempting to download anything. I've attached the most recent activity logs. StreamFab.zip

Forgot to add, I've got a fresh install of version 4 on windows 10 machine with 20gb ram
    Attached Files

Comment

I believe it is not a StreamFab issue. Amazon has had some changes last few days. I use another software to record from Amazon. It had no issues until last few days. They informed me that they are aware of the problem and working on the solution. The developers will come up with an update.

Comment

Just to clarify my statement, when I say they, I don't mean DvdFab but the other company!!

Comment

It's been about 10 days so far... any updates on the problem yet? All downloads still fail and now Disney+ stopped working.

Thank you dvdfab for all your continued hard work. I appreciate your efforts in bringing us such a great piece of software. Looking forward to when it starts working again. Your time and efforts are much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X