Netflix fails on download The Blacklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix fails on download The Blacklist

Only failing the very first episode of season 1. The rest of season 1 downloaded without issue.
    Attached Files

10348 2021:06:09-08:42:58 Info: **** Get download Processed fail. The error is : 306
    It's a known issue, please kindly wait for about 1~2 weeks for the fix, thank you.

Comment

I also have this exact issue. I guess we wait together.

Comment

FYI Marvels Daredevil Season 3 Episode 8 has the exact same problem. I wonder why only certain episodes have problems.

Comment

Hi All, please use the latest version 4.0.0.1 to have a try. If still have a problem, please feedback with the latest drmDownloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Mine is now working, Thanks!!

Comment

Mine has actually gotten worse. When I click "Download Now", for The Blacklist S01E01, my task list remains blank, and I am unable to get back into the Netflix window. Daredevil S01E08 still says "Parsing", then fails. I chose a movie, and everything worked normally. and I can play both titles in Netflix but they will not download.

I am getting an error when I try to upload my entire log file. It says that the entire file exceeds 608K and will not upload. I took an excerpt. I hope it's enough. I live in a really rural area, and can only get 3 Meg download speeds. I have to use Streamfab for any chance to watch these shows in anything other than low rez. Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you for all your hard work. This program has been a blessing.

Attached Files

Comment

- Update - I reinstalled Streamfab for a third time. This time however, after uninstalling Streamfab preparing for the new install, I deleted the entire old Streamfab directory before I reinstalled the latest version. Sadly, I did something silly . A new series grabbed my attention, and I put the first season ahead of S01E01 of the blacklist. On the hopeful side, it was added to the download list. The down side is I have to wait for 10 episodes of something else to download before I will know if the reinstall worked this time. I don't want to yutz something up by canceling everything to start over. I will keep you updated. If you need me to do something else; I will be checking back here periodically.

Comment

Reminder: supply log file
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Uploaded drmDownloader.log - 28 June. The whole log would not upload, I got a file size error when I tried to upload the whole thing, and had to take an excerpt. If you need more, let me know. The episodes I put ahead of the one I'm really interested in are moving really slow. I'm only on 8 of 10. I should know something tomorrow. Thank you Signals.

Comment

Thanks to you as well for continued valuable feedback.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sigh.... Failed again. This time it got past the first download, said "Parsing" then quit again. Log attached. The episodes of Cursed that failed, did so because of an internet glitch. I did not restart them. I tried The Blacklist 2 more times to no avail. Daredevil S03E08 also failed. No internet glitch again.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tried both files that failed again, and both failed again. I'm streaming the 100, and the rest of Cursed. Cursed has completed, and so far, I have had no problem with the other files. I attached the Streamfab Log, I don't know if you need that one also. Hope it helps.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi supine, thanks for the good feedback. More information always helps.

Comment

All,
                              please try The Blacklist again using v4.0.0.3, works perfectly for me (S01E01).
                              UPDATE: the audio is way out of sync played in Fab Player 6 and VLC. It was 1080p however.

Comment

Working...
                              X