can u put it on blu ray disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can u put it on blu ray disc

just was wondering if u could save file then put it on bluray using blu ray copy fab?

Hi Obrian,

if you mean can you download a title using StreamFab and then burn that title (MP4 file) to a Blu-ray disc -yes you can, but you'll need to use DVDFab's Blu-ray Creator software to encode the MP4 file first before burning it to Blu-ray. I use it myself and the results are very good, although the menu functions with Blu-ray Creator are somewhat limited. But nevertheless the software is very good.

Comment

thank u. that was what i was wondering

Comment

You can leave it as an MP4 and most players will play that format, you won't have a Menu it will just play without chapter indexing. You can also convert it to an MKV for better compatibility.

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
          just was wondering if u could save file then put it on bluray using blu ray copy fab?
          A lot of more recent Blu-ray players are also able to play MP4 files directly from either a burned DVD or Blu-ray disc. It would probably be a lot faster than converting the file and wouldn't lose any quality, plus depending on the size of the file and disc you may be able to add multiple files.

Comment

Good advice from your fellow users. To clarify, the Creator module in DVDFab converts the files to the same format as a BD disc. As pointed out, it takes a little longer and you may not have Creator in your Fab license, but there are usually zero playback problems (do this if you have an older player).
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X