Hulu, Paramount, amazon still not working Apple TV unwatchable output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu, Paramount, amazon still not working Apple TV unwatchable output

Have other thread as well from last released version, but just in case lost in history - new mac version - same problems as last version. Hulu is even worse, cant even add to queue. Paramount + sticks on parsing data, amazon , same. Apple TV whilst welcome addition - is useless - pixelated and unwatchable - might as well not be there. Netflix have alternative that just works. Rest of channels couldnt care less about.

Do you think it is time to stop adding extra sites and actually get the core product working ? None of the channels download at 1080p and yes marketing says "up to" - but that should be the default - not the lowest resolution. This will be ignored like every other customers pleading - but its getting close to 3 months of this product not working now.

Attached log file of course - not that the devs seem to fix anything that it identifies. Getting more and more frustrated ...
    Attached Files

Although I am using the latest version of the PC software, my feelings are the same. As I’m in Canada the download sources are even more limited with only Netflix, Apple, Amazon and Disney being available, plus a tv show only version of Paramount.
    I would also like StreamFab to “fix” what I call the original four services before they add additional sources that many of us cannot get, or care about.
    Even if I wanted additional sources I cannot get ESPN, Hulu, HBO or Discovery Plus in Canada but I can get the core four sources which, apart from Netflix, are way below the 1080p quality that drew most subscribers to acquiring StreamFab.
    I realize that they are running a business and that adding new subscribers is the only way to keep the business going, however by not fixing what is already sold does nothing to keep existing customers happy.
    Every week I look at the log of the “fixes” that have been done on the latest update, looking for an improvement that brings Amazon up to the standard of HD, only to see a few fixes to sources I cannot get or want.
    I guess Amazon is not that important to StreamFab, that or the programmers just cannot improve it?

Comment

Working...
    X