Amazon Prime not downloading in 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime not downloading in 1080p

I am not able to download any movies in 1080p from Amazon. I have included my log. I also get failures on the mac osx side downloading the same movie, but I have the log for the 720p movie download attached from windows.
    Attached Files

It's a known issue to due a drm change at amazon. We are stuck at SD level downloads till SteamFab finds the fix

Comment

Originally posted by electro View Post
      I am not able to download any movies in 1080p from Amazon. I have included my log. I also get failures on the mac osx side downloading the same movie, but I have the log for the 720p movie download attached from windows.
      Its been a known problem that Amazon's downloads are at lower resolution since mid-May. See the change log for version 3.2.0.3 -> https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new.htm?v=3

Just keep watching the posts advertising a new version being available, and read the release notes. I'm sure when they release a build that includes a fix to give us higher resolutions on Amazon back, the release notes will reflect it. And you'll likely see a lot of "thank you" posts/threads too.

Comment

This was fixed, but now with the latest version I have an issue downloading "In Her Shoes" from Amazon. I was using an RDP session when I tried to download the video. It first displayed a drm message, but it continued on. It downloaded it as a 720p video. This was working before in an RDP session, but now it seems I have to be directly connected to the machine for it to work.
        Last edited by electro; 09-06-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X