Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.0.1.2 Amazon Quality (we're back baby)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.1.2 Amazon Quality (we're back baby)

Got me some 1080.

Downlaoded The Tomorrow War, it looks beautiful

Here is my codec info from the file
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-06 011642.png
Views:	1305
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	398708
    One thing I did notice, it did seem to ignore the H265 setting and the Subs to a srt file setting and placed subs in the mp4 file as well as in a srt file. I had to manually remux it again to remove that extra sub stream in my mkv file.

Because I'm sure you'll ask, here is my drmDownlaoder file
    Attached Files

Comment

Can not open each downloader at v4.0.1.2
      This is a serious problem for me

And Could not upload log file with upload quota error message.
      left 117.9KB

Comment

Since Amazon's changes that broke StreamFab, I haven't been downloading from there. Interestingly, I'm seeing big variations in video bit rates from Amazon now...

Jolt - 3 604 kb/s
        National Lampoon Animal House - 13.4 Mb/s
        The Aeronauts - 6 923 kb/s

It is making for really different file sizes 2.43GB, 10.6GB and 5.31GB respectively.

BUT I don't think this is a StreamFab issue because downloading the same movies using a competing tool, I see the exact same bit rates for these movies. (i.e. the copies of these movies downloaded with the competing tool have the exact same bitrate as the copies StreamFab has downloaded.)

AGuyWithAComputer
        I see the same with the StreamFab not respecting the H.265 setting. Then again, the output videos DO match the raw downloaded temp video, so I'm not going to complaint too much.

I'll upload my logs later.

Comment

Originally posted by potofo View Post
          Can not open each downloader at v4.0.1.2
          This is a serious problem for me

And Could not upload log file with upload quota error message.
          left 117.9KB
          I ran into something like that a long time ago... I fixed it by running the offline installer -> https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 can you give that a try?

Also, over time the log folder can get very big. As long as I'm not having issues, I generally clear my StreamFab log folder once a week. If I have to upload logs, I zip them to make them smaller. If i can re-create the error, I clear the logs, re-create and upload the newly created logs that only have the error.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

BUT I don't think this is a StreamFab issue because downloading the same movies using a competing tool, I see the exact same bit rates for these movies. (i.e. the copies of these movies downloaded with the competing tool have the exact same bitrate as the copies StreamFab has downloaded.)
            I did just happen to trial a competing tool with this movie and I too see that the bit rates match between it and StreamFab. It is probably a case of publish encoded the file and sent it to Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

I did just happen to trial a competing tool with this movie and I too see that the bit rates match between it and StreamFab. It is probably a case of publish encoded the file and sent it to Amazon.
              Yeah, my thought too.. Or due to the Amazon change. If two different tools give me the exact same file, it has to be the source.

I am so happy this is working again! StreamFab is so much more usable than the other I tried. That other tool worked for Amazon, but didn't have the usability and features StreamFab has. I only tried the other because I was getting impatient waiting on the Amazon fix. Now that its here, no need to go back to that other tool.
              Last edited by KidJoe; 08-06-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

I am so happy this is working again! StreamFab is so much more usable than the other I tried. That other tool worked for Amazon, but didn't have the usability and features StreamFab has. I only tried the other because I was getting impatient waiting on the Amazon fix. Now that its here, no need to go back to that other tool.
                My exact sentiments.....

Comment

Me too, I have some shows to redownload now.

Comment

Now can we get Disney+ to download in 1080?

Comment

Outstanding!

Now we have the series download capability that I have sorely missed. I do mostly series and to have to do each episode individually is a serious time sucker.

Thanks you StreamFab folks.

P.S. Now to get NF back up.

Comment

Not 'back', but close.
                        This is still saved as AVC (h264) instead of h265 when requested. There's a huge difference between the two

Originally posted by RavynArcadia View Post
                        Now can we get Disney+ to download in 1080?
                        Given how the developer has chosen to do things, the answer to that will always be no. Unless, Disney, Hulu, and Apple (now) decide to change how THEY do things , you won't see any of those in 1080p again.
                        Last edited by twhiting9275; 08-07-2021, 02:58 AM.

Comment

So that explains the larger file sizes.

Is this due to Amazon and Netflix transmitting the h264 standard or is it the downloading through StreamFab?

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Thank You very much, dear developers. You have made a good job. HD downloads wörk for me now.

Comment

I wish to thank the entire staff for finally solving the Amazon HD issue. I realize that it took time but it was worth the wait. I downloaded 4 episodes from Manifest Season 3 (which I purchased) and Delta Force 2 without any difficulties. All were 1080p and the audio was AC3 (5.1 on Manifest and 2.0 on Delta Force 2). Video and Audio were superb via my Oppo UDP-203.

Comment

Working...
                              X