question about failed downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about failed downloads

I can download some movies from Netflix, but i also get lots of failed downloads. Can you please tell me what to do with the failed downloads? Should I just mark that movie as not being downloadable, or should I try again the next day, or is there another process to follow that might help...thanks

Hi. It's actually from Amazon, not netflix. I tried to edit the post soon after i typed it but i got a message saying that i am not authorized to edit the post...thanks

Comment

You may try again sometime later, make sure that you are using the latest version.
      We need the log files to check the downloading issue. You can use the Feedback button in the program to send the log files to us.

Comment

You may just need to re-enter your credentials. I tried to download Ghostbuster 1 and 2 and they failed first off. I decided that maybe I need to reauth, so I went to my orders page so it would prompt for password again, and voila they downloaded no problem

Comment

thanks for the help. I don't think it is a password problem because after a few movies failed i was able to download a different one without logging out and then back in... well the next time it happens i'll just keep a note which one it is then try again another day...if the same movies keep failing over time, i could later post which ones they are with log files

Comment

My question is when you have a failed download, where do you find the log files? I have had a lot of failed downloads but have not been able to find the log files on the Mac version of StreamFab.

Comment

By default, these are in Documents/DVDFAB/Streamfab/logs in Mac

Comment

Originally posted by gsargent51 View Post
                My question is when you have a failed download, where do you find the log files? I have had a lot of failed downloads but have not been able to find the log files on the Mac version of StreamFab.
                start streamfab click the settings button in the upper right hand corner, once the drop down
                menu appears, click open log folder.

Comment

Working...
                X