Hulu - Only Murderers in the Room S01E04 & E05 failure to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu - Only Murderers in the Room S01E04 & E05 failure to download

Hi, I was able to download the first 3 episodes, but StreamFab fails consistently with S01E04 and S01E05. When I first attempted downloading this series, the entire series was the first I added to the queue, and I had other shows in the queue after them. Of all the items (over 20) in the queue, only these two episodes failed.

I am able to repeat the failure. Clear the task queue, exit StreamFab, clear the log folder, re-launch StreamFab and Hulu module. Add E04 and E05 to the task queue and click download, it seems to start, but fails. I've attached my logs

Attached Files

4 and 5 are not available via Hulu yet. Only 1-3 are
    Try loading it up in a browser, you won't be able to play 4 or 5
    Translation:
    Not a SF problem, but a Hulu problem. They'll get it fixed, eventually

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
      4 and 5 are not available via Hulu yet. Only 1-3 are
      Try loading it up in a browser, you won't be able to play 4 or 5
      Translation:
      Not a SF problem, but a Hulu problem. They'll get it fixed, eventually
      Ugh. You're right. Available Sept 7 and 14. Grr.

So StreamFab is doing on Hulu what it's doing on Apple tv+... it is Not able to tell it's not available yet when "adding all" to the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        So StreamFab is doing on Hulu what it's doing on Apple tv+... it is Not able to tell it's not available yet when "adding all" to the queue.
        I do agree that Streamfab should be doing better there, but Hulu has those listed as 'available', much like ATV does. ATV even gives you previews of those
        It's frustrating and annoying, but it's what they do to stop programs like Streamfab

Comment

Working...
        X