youtube rentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube rentals

i rented a movie on youtube but when trying to download it, it fails because streamfab says i have to sign in to confirm my age. I thought since i rented the movie, I wouldn't have that problem because youtube knows i am old enough...Is there a workaround for this? thanks

The rented movies is protected by DRM, StreamFab not support to download yet

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok thanks...i was able to download a purchased youtube movie...i guess rented ones are different

Comment

Originally posted by IronicMan View Post
        Ok thanks...i was able to download a purchased youtube movie...i guess rented ones are different
        This is going to depend on the movie you rented I guess, and the quality doesn't appear to be the best there, either
        One thing I'd suggest doing is tying your youtube , and every other service you can , to movies anywhere.
        This lets you link those up and watch those movies anywhere , and if you have the Amazon module, well, you can download from there (after linking that to movies anywhere) using SF

Like I said, it looks like the youtube quality for downloading movies isn't the best, so, not sure I'd trust that for HD

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
          One thing I'd suggest doing is tying your youtube , and every other service you can , to movies anywhere.
          This lets you link those up and watch those movies anywhere , and if you have the Amazon module, well, you can download from there (after linking that to movies anywhere) using SF
          Absolutely agree, for purchases. I stopped using DVDFab DRM Remover for iTunes movies because of StreamFab and Amazon and MoviesAnywhere linking.

IronicMan If you go the route of linking all possible services to MovieAnywhere, and downloading from Amazon, keep in mind that not all studios participate in MoviesAnywhere. Paramount, Lionsgate, and MGM and a few independents do not, so some purchased titles may not appear in MoviesAnywhere or all of your connected services. For example my Vudu, Amazon Prime and Google accounts are connected to my MoviesAnywhere account. I have a few Star Trek and John Wick movies which I purchased on Vudu that do not appear in MoviesAnywhere, Amazon and Google, because they are Paramount and Lionsgate titles, and therefore not MoviesAnywhere eligible.

Unfortunately linking accounts to MoviesAnywhere doesn't help for rentals. Rentals must be played back on the service you rent them from. So for example, if you rent a MoviesAnywhere eligible title from Google, you have to watch it on Google. You can't play the rental on Amazon and therefore download from Amazon.

Comment

thanks for the helpful messages...I never heard of movies anywhere...however i'm in Canada so can't join. I only bought and rented a few movies from youtube that i couldn't find anywhere else. Since it wouldn't download with streamfab, i just played the movie on my computer and recorded it from the monitor using a screen recording program...it looks ok using that method but the picture can be a bit jittery during motion scenes. I actually recorded close to 2,000 movies and a bunch of tv series from the monitor before i found out about streamfab. now i'm using streamfab to replace any shows i can find

Comment

Working...
            X