No announcement yet.

Files stuck on remuxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two of my computers I'm using for streamfab 4025 have slowed WAAAAY down. The peacock and amazon downloaders are very badly working. On amazon, I clicked cancel download in the middle of processing and now it's stuck. I've been waiting about 3 hours and it's still sitting in the same spot with the "cancelling download, please wait" box popped up in the middle of the screen. How long do I have to wait? The peacock downloader downloaded six 20-minute shows at an overly painful 12+ hours. It's doing the same thing on BOTH machines. I can't figure this one out without just going in and ending the task and rebooting the computer to get this crap to stop. I'll post my logs if it ever stops.

Edit: Waited about an hour longer and couldn't take it... had to end the task to hard close streamfab. I tried to upload more logs but this is all it would let me. Apparently I can't upload anything bigger than 117kb according to your error popup when uploading.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by corey75; 11-03-2021, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
      Two of my computers I'm using for streamfab 4025 have slowed WAAAAY down. The peacock and amazon downloaders are very badly working. On amazon, I clicked cancel download in the middle of processing and now it's stuck. I've been waiting about 3 hours and it's still sitting in the same spot with the "cancelling download, please wait" box popped up in the middle of the screen. How long do I have to wait? The peacock downloader downloaded six 20-minute shows at an overly painful 12+ hours. It's doing the same thing on BOTH machines. I can't figure this one out without just going in and ending the task and rebooting the computer to get this crap to stop. I'll post my logs if it ever stops.

Edit: Waited about an hour longer and couldn't take it... had to end the task to hard close streamfab. I tried to upload more logs but this is all it would let me. Apparently I can't upload anything bigger than 117kb according to your error popup when uploading.
      There isn't much in the log file, please completely remove StreamFab, and then download and install the latest 4.0.2.6, add StreamFab to the whitelist of your antivirus software to try again.
      If still have a problem, please feedback with the latest log file.

Comment

Working...
      X