X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dune Won't Download at all. (Mac)

It gets stuck right away on "Downloading audio and subtitle information..."

Running v4.0.1.8 on a Mac

Please provide a log file named drmDownloader, thank you.

Comment

Same problem for me. In fact, I can't get anything to download on HBO Max on Mac. Version 4.0.1.8. I provided a log file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jbpete View Post
        Same problem for me. In fact, I can't get anything to download on HBO Max on Mac. Version 4.0.1.8. I provided a log file.
        We receive the report, we will check.

Comment

We will release a new version this week to fix the problem, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Will this be fixed for Windows as well? still not working correctly
            Last edited by potenial_user; 11-08-2021, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
              Will this be fixed for Windows as well? still not working correctly
              The latest Windows version should be able to download Dune. Please give us the latest drmDownloader log file for checking it, thank you.

Comment

Mac. Version 4.0.1.8

Moist of HBO Max is no longer working all all now and this include Dune.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                  Mac. Version 4.0.1.8

Moist of HBO Max is no longer working all all now and this include Dune.
                  A new Mac version of StreamFab will be released today, it will fix the issue with HBO Max, please kindly wait and then try again, thank you.

Comment

What about Windows: providing a link since you all seem to be ignoring that thread now: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...265-on-hbo-max

Dune leaves in 10 days and is still not working properly

Comment

Dune is now working as of the newest version of Mac that was just released. Thank you for your help. I hope this update will get pushed to the M1 version as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpete View Post
                        Dune is now working as of the newest version of Mac that was just released. Thank you for your help. I hope this update will get pushed to the M1 version as well.
                        heya, jbpete,

Dd you verify it's downloading the correct encoding? or just that it's downloading at all. If it's the correct encoding I'm hopeful dvdfab team may actually fix this issue before Dune goes away in 9 days.

Comment

Yes, Thank You it is now working but DVDStreamfab for Mac always crashes when you try to close it.

Comment

Working...
                          X