Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5

Hello.

I am downloading Babylon 5 from Amazon. Everything is going great! The pilot episode is also a film, but Amazon classes it as “Season 0”. No matter what I’ve tried, StreamFab doesn’t find it, just the standard seasons 1-5. Is there any way around this? Can I someone paste the direct link to that episode into StreamFab?

Thank you!

Hi,

I've just checked on Amazon Prime and can't find a "Season 0" episode or "The Gathering" which I think is what the pilot was called.

I also spotted that the pilot hasn't been remastered as " the original camera-negatives were damaged over the years due to rats and water-seepage into the Warner Bros vaults".

Are you sure it's available at all on Amazon Prime?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky West View Post
      Hi,

I've just checked on Amazon Prime and can't find a "Season 0" episode or "The Gathering" which I think is what the pilot was called.

I also spotted that the pilot hasn't been remastered as " the original camera-negatives were damaged over the years due to rats and water-seepage into the Warner Bros vaults".

Are you sure it's available at all on Amazon Prime?
      Yeah. If you go to season 1, it’s at the bottom there as a bonus.

Comment

back in May I downloaded Babylon 5_S01E01_The Gathering it is 1 HR 34 Minutes long. So something must have changed within Amazon Prime Videos.

Comment

If you can get a trial of HBOMax, that is where I got all 5 seasons including the 1h34m S01E01 - The Gathering. This was just last week.

Comment

HBO Max has the entire series in HD, 4:3 ratio.. but HD

probably worth getting HBOMax for at least a month just for that

Comment

Working...
            X