Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
    They are not 'doing the best they can'.
    They have one developer, and this has gone on for two weeks , unnecessarily, because that one developer decided to take a vacation in the middle of a crisis.
    Additionally, this problem is caused by that one developer who , literally chose this format, and forced everyone onto it.

"doing the best you can" means that you LISTEN to clients when they provide feedback. They have not
    "doing the best you can" means you do NOT have a single point of failure. In this case, a single developer that slows things down

This company charges an enormous fee for their products. Customers have every right to be upset when their paid service is degraded for an extended period of time. In this case, yes, it's been degraded for months, because of their single developer, and not listening to what customers have said
    Something tells me that Apple has changed their encryption for HD video recently. But cry more, how's that working out for you so far.

Comment

I think the dev is doing a fantastic job. Yes, we have to wait but in the grand scheme of life, these are 1st world problems. And complaining about the cost? I am sure most of us pay more for our subscriptions than we do for this product and get better value. It can be annoying to wait 1-2-3 weeks for a fix but it gets fixed eventually, I think.

And complaining about the dev taking vacation? Why don't they deserve one? A crisis? Really? It was only for a week. I have people I depend on at work that are in Europe that take 3-4 contiguous week vacations in the summer. We should be happy they came back after a week and had something working within a few days. I too am annoyed that ATV+ is now at 480p but if I (and you) want to watch the show at a higher reso much sooner then launch it on a different browser and watch it there. And in the case of ATV+, watch on your iphone/ipad/ATV.

@dev - thank you for your work.

Comment

Is there any point buying these anymore - how long will it last before they give up like they did with drm removal for apple? they promised fixes for 18 months on that product and have now fully removed it, so you can't even install if you've paid for it and had to do a rebuild.

Comment

Working...
        X