This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon not working on Download 4.0.2.6

Everything was working fine until I downloaded 4.2.0.6... Now Amazon download will not work at all. It appears the other services are ok. I tried Netflix and HBO Max and they both work OK. When I tried to download the movie Castaway, on Amazon, it did not work. Everything looked normal until it got to "add to queue", then nothing happened. I tried to just download it and same result.I provided the log entitled Castaway.

Then I tried to download a different movie Cowboys and Aliens. It would even try to download.I received the message: Your Web Browser is out of Date. Update your Web Browser now to continue to watch Prime Video after May 31. I provided the log entitled Cowboys and Aliens.

I was absolutely having no problems prior to 4.2.0.6, I was running the previous version.
    Attached Files

If you install the previous version, can it download the video that you have a problem with? Please do not click Play button, try to click on the cover of the title, episode or movie, it should then go to the "analyzing' state, please have a try, thank you.

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. I can't seem to download the previous version. Every time I try, it downloads 4.0.2.6 instead. Can you help me? Thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by jojomo View Post
        Thanks for your quick response. I can't seem to download the previous version. Every time I try, it downloads 4.0.2.6 instead. Can you help me? Thanks in advance..
        Here is the link for version 4.0.2.5:

Comment

Thanks again for the quick response. As you suggested I downloaded 4.0.2.5 and tried again. Now I can download some movies and not others. I signed in and out of Amazon Prime several times, as well as, downloading 4.0.2.5 twice. On the unsuccessful tries the movie goes through the Analyze phase properly but will not save to Task Queue or Download if selected. i have attached a log containing an unsuccessful try (Goldeneye) and a successful load (Cowboys and Aliens). I have previously loaded both movies with no problems.
          Attached Files

Comment

(Goldeneye)
            File received, we will check.

Comment

I upgraded to 5 and that seems to have cured my problems... Thanks for your help...

Comment

Working...
              X