StreamFab 5.0.0.2 Peacock Only Downloads in 720P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.0.2 Peacock Only Downloads in 720P

Updated to the latest version. Verified all settings were correct, only received 720P on Peacock. I reverted back to Version 4026 1080P works again,

I'm having the same issue.

Comment

Same issue. Murder She Wrote episodes had been downloading at 1080p. After v.5.0.0.2 installed, they downloaded at 720p. I reinstalled v.4.0.2.3, and they downloaded at 1080p again. I upgraded again to v5.0.0.2, and episodes would only download at 720p. I made sure that all 3 video settings* are set to Full HD - 1080p. I downgraded again to v.4.0.2.3 and the same episodes that would download at 720p with v5.0.0.2 downloaded without problem at 1080p.

*Off topic, why are there 3 video resolution settings:

Under General:
      Download Video
      Default Video Quality For Subscription

Under VIP Services:
      Video Resolution StreamFab.log drmDownloader.log

Comment

We will check the 720p download on the Peacock issue.

Under General:
        Download Video -- For downloading from websites under the YouTube part.

Default Video Quality For Subscription -- It's settings for Scheduled section:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20211115-152900.png Views:	1 Size:	18.8 KB ID:	402419

Under VIP Services:
        Video Resolution
        -- Video settings for VIP Services.

Comment

Please give version 5.0.0.4 a try. If still have the same problem, please specify the episode that you cannot download in 1080p.

Comment

After sticking with v4.0.2.3 for a few days, I finally upgraded to v.5.0.0.4. I did the full download and intalled that rather than an update. The problem with Peacock programs not downloading at 1080p is fixed. Yay!
            Other issues I've noticed with v.5.0.0.4: The install changed all 3 video settings from Full HD - 1080p to HD - 720p. Not a big deal, since I now know to double-check these. It's odd though, because most other settings, like download folder, H.265 for Amazon downloads, seem to be preserved.
            TubiTV works fine if it is the first VIP Servce started. If I use another service, then start TubiTV, selecting a video in TubiTV does not cause the selection popup box to appear. Instead, it goes into Play mode and starts playing the video. To get TubiTV to work correctly, I have to exit and restart StreamFab.
            I've been downloading 640x480 videos from TubiTV. On the Downloading page, these are identified as "720p" rather than "480p". However, the downloaded files are correct 640x480 video.

Comment

Working...
            X