plutotv module miss names episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plutotv module miss names episodes

just seen that the pluto module was released in 5.0.04 so went to upgrade and check it out well come to fine out i had to pay for new modules ? even though i paid OVER 200$ (thats wrong in so many ways ) anyways i went to download rescue 911 and it seems its miss naming them with the name WING WALKER_STEPH SAVES MOM_S01E05_FIREFIGHTER_MATTRESS MAYHEM
    so when it should say something like RESCUE_911_S01E05_FIREFIGHTER_MATTRESS MAYHEM so my guess is its some kind of bug in the module though im not a software dev

The pictures were not needed in this case and have been deleted. I am not sure how you think you should not have to pay for new content when everyone else does. The only way to get them free is to have DVDFab 365 or have purchased the product prior to 10 March of this year.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

anyways i went to download rescue 911 and it seems its miss naming them with the name WING WALKER_STEPH SAVES MOM_S01E05_FIREFIGHTER_MATTRESS MAYHEM
      so when it should say something like RESCUE_911_S01E05_FIREFIGHTER_MATTRESS MAYHEM so my guess is its some kind of bug in the module though im not a software dev
      We will check, just in case, please provide the latest StreamFab.log file too, thank you.

Comment

once this set of downloads finishes ill redl a episode and ul a logfile

Comment

here is the log file for when i try to download rescue 911 from plutotv
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X