discovery+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discovery+

My friend and myself have been trying to download renovation inc home sweet home, wheeler dealers, chasing ghislaine, undercover underage. We both get wait for download and it plays in the background. Does not download. If we try to cancal the download it locks us streamfab and we both have to end task. not sure if its gonna record in the text files
    Attached Files

site wont let me upload a rar file and the streamfab text file is too large already

Comment

If you will edit the text file so that it contains only the download session you refer to, it should fit easily without compression. If still necessary, try making it a zip file instead.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have downloads going right now. I'll delete the file and redo the file when done

Comment

StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by Duane4869 View Post
            [ATTACH]n402950[/ATTACH]
            File received, the developer will check.

Comment

I am having the same issue - please advise when issue is resolved.

Comment

Having the same issue. When trying to download from Discovery Plus a video auto-plays in VIP Services section and the downloads queue never downloads.

Comment

I have the same problem with Fruitcake Fraud. The first 40 seconds plays and then repeats but nothing ever downloads. Log attached.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X