Issues with 5.0.0.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with 5.0.0.8

Having issues with version 5.0.0.8 downloading correctly. I have had issues since installing it earlier today with HMax, Roku, and Hulu. Have not tried the others yet.
    It happens most of the time, occasionally one will download properly.
    Attached is the log for a download from HMax, the download (Kill Bill Vol 1) showed over 6 GB as it was downloading but when it was finished the file was only 4.86 MB and looks like a scrambled cable channel from the early days of CableTV.
    Attached is the log for that (and a successful Roku Channel DL) and a screenshot of the downloaded video. Note the total time of 0:12.
    As I get more I will upload more log files.
    Attached Files

Roku Channel, "Most Dangerous Game" S01E01. Video downloads but it is only 7:32 in length, 250MB. Video look fine but obviously not a proper download.
    Log attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

I am having out of sync issues with Roku on 5.0.0.8 cant work out why. Have no issues with netflix so far

Comment

Originally posted by Just-a-DLer View Post
        Having issues with version 5.0.0.8 downloading correctly. I have had issues since installing it earlier today with HMax, Roku, and Hulu. Have not tried the others yet.
        It happens most of the time, occasionally one will download properly.
        Attached is the log for a download from HMax, the download (Kill Bill Vol 1) showed over 6 GB as it was downloading but when it was finished the file was only 4.86 MB and looks like a scrambled cable channel from the early days of CableTV.
        Attached is the log for that (and a successful Roku Channel DL) and a screenshot of the downloaded video. Note the total time of 0:12.
        As I get more I will upload more log files.
        For HBO Max issue, it will need a fix, please kindly wait, the developer is working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Just-a-DLer View Post
          Roku Channel, "Most Dangerous Game" S01E01. Video downloads but it is only 7:32 in length, 250MB. Video look fine but obviously not a proper download.
          Log attached.
          We will check.

Comment

Originally posted by dw445 View Post
            I am having out of sync issues with Roku on 5.0.0.8 cant work out why. Have no issues with netflix so far
            Please offer the StreamFab log file and specify the player used for the playback.

Comment

Working...
            X