(actually v5.0.0.8) Netflix downloads SUPER slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(actually v5.0.0.8) Netflix downloads SUPER slow

Netflix is now downloading in near realtime, ie, an hour and a half roughly for an hour and a half of runtime. This is happening on the very first access of the site, so it is probably not Netflix limiting my speed. Enabling/disabling turbo does nothing to the speed
    Attached Files

Interesting. I have a batch going now (5.0.0.8). With the exception of Law Abiding Citizen (which gave me a pop up about having to download and remux) they all have been coming down normally. The remux was the only slow part of Law Abiding Citizen.

Can you consistently recreate? What movie? I'll try it on mine and see.

Comment

Was Star Trek: TNG. several episodes took several hours before I gave up. will try again tomorrow

Comment

Here are the time stamps on the movies I queued up and started over night. Nothing unusual... I did have another pop-up about the re-encode mode to download, but I'm not sure which movie it was. maybe the one with the 3:49am time stamp as it appears to have taken 36 minutes, and the rest were anywhere from 5 min to 15 minutes apart.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-12-04_8-01-49.png Views:	4 Size:	12.3 KB ID:	403395
        Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-12-04_8-02-06.png Views:	3 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	403398
        Attached Files
        Last edited by KidJoe; 12-04-2021, 01:11 PM.

Comment

It's going faster now, but still a bit slow. Maybe it's just congestion at Netflix?

Comment

Working...
          X