all hbomax titles are jibberish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all hbomax titles are jibberish

downloaded a few hbomax titles, all of them are green digital jibberish, no picture or sound, just digital pixelization. Tried multiple times on several titles.

A posted log file after a couple of failures would be very helpful for the devs.

Comment

Originally posted by Just-a-DLer View Post
      A posted log file after a couple of failures would be very helpful for the devs.
      How do I find that and then send?

Comment

Go to Settings>>Open Log Folder, delete the Streamfab.log file
        Recreate the issue.
        Go back to the log folder.
        Upload the Streamfab.log file here. If it says it is too large then zip it up and post it. Also mention which movie/TV Show it that you tried.

Comment

I also cannot get ANY HBOMax titles to download properly. For me there is no sound at all and the screen, as above is just digital lines and some pixelation.

Comment

Not sure how to upload my log file because the zipped file is still too large (7.53MB) to upload.

Comment

Did you delete the old one first and then recreate the issue?
              Put it somewhere else (like Dropbox) and put a link to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogsrule View Post
                I also cannot get ANY HBOMax titles to download properly. For me there is no sound at all and the screen, as above is just digital lines and some pixelation.
                same. I've tried multiple titles, multiple times. Can't figure out how to attached log file.

Comment

found it, hope it's right. Log for XXX with Vin Diesel from HBOMAX
                  Attached Files

Comment

Same here! Everything downloads fine but when I open the files there is nothing there other than what looks like a color palate.
                    Attached Files

Comment

My last post and attachment was from the Pilot of Mike & Molly

Comment

I tried to download several of the "New" titles and got the same result of everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi all, something on the HBO has been updated, we need time to fix it, please kindly wait for an update, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X