Amazon appears to have updated DRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon appears to have updated DRM

I purchased A movie just released today and attempted to download which failed. Log included. StreamFab.log
    Formerly DVDKingdom

I am seeing the same issue. Middle of some downloads and then everything failed. Log attached
    Attached Files

Comment

At 11:01 am EST (December 7, 2021), in the US, Amazon (and a number of other sites) began experiencing connectivity issues--this may be the reason you had download failures via StreamFab.

Amazon customers were randomly experiencing log-in failures, order tracking, loss of the ability to make purchases, streaming failures, etc. Eventually the entire site went down for a short period of time, to include all Prime features.

These failures were not limited to access via a browser--Prime could not be accessed via any device via the Prime app.

As of this post, 3:20 pm EST, the site is about 80% up and running----and Prime seems to be back fully.

Additionally, order tracking, order acknowledgment, customer's order page, customer service are all still down; plus Amazon's "search" function is only randomly functioning, and not 100%.

(all the above information was provided to me directly by the Amazon Logistics division)

I'd try your Prime downloads again to see if they still fail.
      Last edited by JLB2; 12-07-2021, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Amozon webservices went to shit today, and just coming back up for some users

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
          Amozon webservices went to shit today, and just coming back up for some users

Yep. To be specific, it was multiple AWS (Amazon Web Services) APIs and consoles in the US-EAST-1 Region that failed.

This root failure caused thousands of sites, on-line services, etc. to go off-line. As of this post (8:27pm EST), there are still huge holes in AWS-provided services.

Some US news outlets mis-reported this situation as an attack. No indication of that has appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
            Amozon webservices went to shit today
            This is the understatement of the year

Comment

We are working on it, please kindly wait. Thanks.

Comment

This all started yesterday afternoon before AWS had it's issues! Amazon is still failing on the downloads even after AWS came back up. As Mona said, they're working it so I'd say that means the developers know this is a DRM issue.

Comment

Working...
                X