Actually v5.0.0.9 issue - Can't sign into HBO Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually v5.0.0.9 issue - Can't sign into HBO Max

I fully uninstalled my old version and downloaded the 64bit version from the release email for v5.0.0.9. I then authorized it and tried to sign into HBO Max and when I hit the "Sign In" button inside StreamFab, it acknowledges the click of the button but never did anything. In my real browser, I logged out of HBO Max and still couldn't log into StreamFab browser for HBO Max. I then was able to sign back in to HBO Max on my real browser. Inside of StreamFab I tried Amazon, Netflix and a few others and was able to log in to those sites inside of StreamFab fine. I'm not sure if the logs will tell you much but I have attached it.
    Attached Files

I had the same issue and was able to get logged in after doing several random steps. Here is what I did:

Log out of HBO Max in streamfab
    close streamfab
    make sure your real browser is updated (I'm using firefox and there happened to be an update for me)
    make sure your AV/firewall allows streamfab internet access
    in your real browser, log out of HBO Max then log back in.
    open streamfab and log into HBO Max

I am not sure which of the above steps (if any) fixed the login issue I had, but I was able to login and download some videos. Keep in mind that some newer titles on HBO Max are failing to download - there are separate threads on this issue already.

Comment

Interesting. I just upgraded to 5.0.0.9, opened HBOMax and was immediately greeted with the "who is watching?" screen for me to select my profile.

My queue of The Flintstones Season 3 is still causing HBOMax to crash, After removing them, I was able to download News of the World (1080p AC3)

Comment

I can get in now. I haven't done anything since I posted the original message, so I don't know what the issue was. Getting a different issue now, which I will post in that thread.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
        X