5.0.1.2 The Matrix Resurrections Fails to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post
    have 5.0.1.3, new matrix downloads at 1080p not 4k, and fails during processing.
    v5.0.1.3 works fine for me at 1080p, just retested.. still working

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      4K HDR and EAC3 audio downloaded fine for me on 5.0.1.3.
      Did you do anything special to get the 4K version? I was finally able to get it to download but it's HD with Dolby Digital Plus. And yes I do have a checked to download the 4K version as I was able to get Justice League in 4k which ended up being nearly 33 gigabytes

Comment

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post

Did you do anything special to get the 4K version? I was finally able to get it to download but it's HD with Dolby Digital Plus. And yes I do have a checked to download the 4K version as I was able to get Justice League in 4k which ended up being nearly 33 gigabytes
        Nope. Just set for h265, ac3/EAC3 and checked the box for 4k from HBO. If I had to change any of those settings I did exit and come back into StreamFab.

I also downloaded the 1080p, but the h265/HEVC 1080p came down with HDR10 also. I had to switch to h264 to get 1080p without HDR10. (My 1080p TVs don't support HDR). This may be a bug, as pre-Dec 1/Dec7 DRM changes, when leaving as h265 and unchecking the 4K for HBO box, it did bring down h265/1080p without HDR10.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDog1980 View Post
          I'm also having the same issue with the new Matrix movie. I've attached my log file.
          I has the same problem. I turned off the subtitles and it downloaded fine.

Comment

Working...
          X