Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloaded from YouTube Movies is corrupted (DRM protected)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded from YouTube Movies is corrupted (DRM protected)

Downloaded from YouTube Movies is corrupted.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 01-05-2022, 01:07 AM.

Originally posted by Phantom PC View Post
    Downloaded from YouTube Movies is corrupted.
    youtube movies are not currently supported.

Comment

You can download individual user content there but not the published movies.

Comment

Please support YouTube Movies and also original YouTube Music files without re-encoding to MP3.

Comment

Originally posted by MTShipp View Post
          You can download individual user content there but not the published movies.
          Well that explains why i could not download a single one of YouTube's own free movies.
          Then its a useless tool for me when it comes to YouTube, because i have IDM installed, which i can use to download all on YouTube that is DRM free.

Then lets hope that they here in 2022 make StreamFab able to handle the DRM at YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Per K View Post

Well that explains why i could not download a single one of YouTube's own free movies.
            Then its a useless tool for me when it comes to YouTube, because i have IDM installed, which i can use to download all on YouTube that is DRM free.

Then lets hope that they here in 2022 make StreamFab able to handle the DRM at YouTube.
            Exactly, I always use IDM for non-DRM videos.

Comment

close thread, we have checked YouTube Movies before, but we can get the 480p video only, it's pending.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X