v5.0.1.3 HBOMax hangs at analyzing after several downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v5.0.1.3 HBOMax hangs at analyzing after several downloads

(there was no drop down option to pick 5.0.1.3)

While 5.0.1.3 has been working very well, I have noticed an issue with HBOMax as I try to get titles on the "Last Chance" list (Leaving Dec 31).

I queued up 30+ movies, started the download and walked away. When I came back, it had completed several of them, but it was stuck on a title saying "analyzing" for some time. If I try to pause or cancel downloads, the app tells me its canceling but hangs and never completes. I have no option besides using Windows Task Manager to kill StreamFab's tasks. When I restart StreamFab the queue is blank.

I can re-add the titles I wanted to the queue, and start downloading. The title that had been stuck analyzing now downloads fine, and it continues on, later it gets stuck again, on a different title, after several completed downloads. Last night I had queued 36 titles, it got stuck after completing 16 - See the attached logs.

NOTE: I did find that if I populate the queue, exit StreamFab, restart StreamFab and then download, when it crashes and I restart, the queue is populated with everything as if I didn't download, even the titles that did download completely. So I just remove the successful downloads from the queue and start again.

Attached Files
Working...
X