Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

multi-languange preselection in settings possible for audio and subtitles ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multi-languange preselection in settings possible for audio and subtitles ?

Hi,
    again, I want to thank you for the incredible job you are doing!

Now that it is possible to download videos with multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles from different plattforms, I would like to ask, if it's possible to implement the option to choose more than one language to be downloaded in the settings for audio and subtitles. My idea is, that those languages (if available for the video) are going to be preselected, during the downloaddialog, just the same as it already is for one language but for multiple languages.

Thanks and have a great 2022!

hmm no comment at all ?
    Am I the only one who would like to preselect more than one language for audio and subtitles to be marked for download ?

Comment

For now, Amazon, Disney+, and Netflix have implemented the feature for choosing more than one audio track.
      As for Subtitle, as long as the service supports choosing subtitles, you can choose more than one subtitle. However, if the video only contains one subtitle track, only one can be chosen.

Comment

I'm grateful that we have multi audio selection available for Amazon and Netflix, but I'm curious if there are any plans to add that feature to any other streaming services? I download alot of anime from Crunchyroll and Funimation, and it would be awesome to have both Japanese and English audio in the same video. Thank you for all the work you all do.

Comment

Working...
        X