StreamFab v5.0.1.6 - Paramount+ not downloading subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab v5.0.1.6 - Paramount+ not downloading subtitles

Paramount+ is not downloading subtitles. I can't choose audio or subtitles when selecting video/series to download. They are not showing.
    Attached Files

D:\\StreamFab Download/outputTemp/Paramount+/2022_01_17_21_16_31_V_m8yUb0TaDagbw7TnpIKiEvz78lYU I1.srt"
    Do you have the .srt file in the output directory, or can you find any .srt files under the path quoted above?
    During playback, did you enable the subtitle?

Comment

I have search for the srt-file, but i dont have one and none i other folders.
      Yes, i have enable subtitle during playback, but no sub to choose from.

Comment

FYI
        I have Reported this problem 2021-10-19 01:00:40 and the TICKET is STILL PENDING and the logs and links to series and movies was even added to ticket but nothing has happent.
        Seem like Paramount+ and another TICKET for HBO MAX is still not PRIO to fix or check just my 2 cents on this.
        It would be Good IF the Developers Fix Problems Before you Roll out More Services as the Problem Wont Go away or Reduce if NO ONE take a look and Fix them.
        My Best Regards
        Szereka

Comment

I have not had any issues getting subtitles on the shows I have pulled with this or previous versions. Perhaps it is just certain shows?

Comment

Originally posted by RaZorDK View Post
            I have search for the srt-file, but i dont have one and none i other folders.
            Yes, i have enable subtitle during playback, but no sub to choose from.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot-20220121-150249.png Views:	0 Size:	300.0 KB ID:	405609

We could not duplicate the subtitle issue, playback using PlayerFab, turn on Subtitle, and it does appear.

I can't choose audio or subtitles when selecting video/series to download. They are not showing.
            Please take a screenshot of the window and show us.

Also, did you use VPN? Maybe you can try to connect through a different country or location and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by rfryar View Post
              I have not had any issues getting subtitles on the shows I have pulled with this or previous versions. Perhaps it is just certain shows?
              Maybe, or for some countries. One of the issues is, that i don't get the chance to select what audio or subtitle i want to use. That part is missing in the selection windows.
              I'm not using a VPN connection and i have tried to playback the video in several players and they can't find a sub or .srt file.

I will make some screenshots for you Mona.

Comment

Here is my screenshots ....

Click image for larger version  Name:	from_streamfab.jpg Views:	0 Size:	43.1 KB ID:	405620 This is from StreamFab, trying to download. No chance to change audio or subtitles.

Click image for larger version  Name:	from_my_browser.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	405621This is when i login to my Paramount+ account in my browser. Notice that it is on my language, danish.

Click image for larger version  Name:	my_playback_on_vlr.jpg Views:	0 Size:	23.9 KB ID:	405622This is my playback from one of my videoplayers, VLR. Notice that there is no subtitles to choose from.

Click image for larger version  Name:	my_browser.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	405623This is from my browser and logged into my Paramout+ account. Danish subtitle is chosen.
                Last edited by RaZorDK; 01-21-2022, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Looked at the log file. Shouldn't there be a chosen audio and subtitles in the red ring ??
                  And further down: "**** Audio info invalid
                  " Subtitle info empty"

Click image for larger version  Name:	log.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	405625
                  Last edited by RaZorDK; 01-21-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Update .... StreamFab v5.0.1.7 is just released.

Here is the new update. Audio and subtitles is now available. But ... there is no subtitles to choose from. It's empty.
                    Is StreamFab not supporting Paramount+ for danish/Scandinavian users ???

Click image for larger version  Name:	from_streamfab_new_update.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	405628

Comment

I can confirm the above in 5.0.1.7
                      There are no subtitles being listed when it comes to Danish Paramount+

Comment

Hmmmm .. v5.0.2.0 and still no fix on this issue

Comment

Originally posted by RaZorDK View Post
                          Hmmmm .. v5.0.2.0 and still no fix on this issue
                          have you tried reinstalling streamfab ??

Comment

Streamfab cannot get subtitles from scandinavia because the program can't request the m3u8 file (Different system from other Discovery+ sites)

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you tried reinstalling streamfab ??
                              Not for the last few month. I'll give it try and thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                              X