Cover art missing - Amazon Prime Video & Netflix & Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover art missing - Amazon Prime Video & Netflix & Disney+

Using Win 5.0.1.6, when downloading from Amazon Prime Video/Netflix/Disney+ services, cover art for the movie is missing. It appears to be taking a random still frame from the video and using it as the cover art.

I haven't found a way to get any cover art off of Amazon Prime Video or Netflix so I can't just add it after download. I have been able to locate a method to download cover art for Disney+ movies.

1) So, the cover art pictures in your MetaPicture folder are different and not the same pictures as the downloaded file?

2) You're not getting any Metadata pictures being downloaded to your Temp folder? Strange that all three services are doing this.

Comment

Where is the MetaPicture folder you are talking about located?

As stated in the OP, the cover art in the mp4 file appears to be a random still frame from the video downloaded.

PS: I have found a way to locate Netflix cover art, at a reduced quality, so I can now add that as a mp4 tag.

Comment

Originally posted by rswiders View Post
        Where is the MetaPicture folder you are talking about located?
        It looks like you haven't changed the path for where the MetaPicture folder goes. In StreamFab go click into 'Settings', 'General', scroll down to 'Temp Directory' to see where/path your art pictures are being saved to. Since you haven't changed it, it is most likely your 'C' drive. The path will look like this. C:\User\XXX\Documents\DVDfab\StreamFab\temp\ in that temp folder look for the 'MetaPicture folder. You should see the metadata for each movie downloaded there.
        Last edited by Down2Earth; 01-18-2022, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Found them. There are multiples for each file, but they are just wrong. The data there is a single frame screen grab from the movie.

Here is from Amazon today. Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-01-16-08-25-37.png
Views:	439
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	405556

Comment

Originally posted by rswiders View Post
            Found them. There are multiples for each file, but they are just wrong. The data there is a single frame screen grab from the movie.

Here is from Amazon today. Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-01-16-08-25-37.png
Views:	439
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	405556
            Nice screen shot...finally one done right you can see. ....

And I do see what you are referring to.....it does appear to be a single frame grab from the movie, whereas before even it was not the same cover art from IMDb you got a title cover art, now nothing, just picture frames.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Nice screen shot...finally one done right you can see. ....

And I do see what you are referring to.....it does appear to be a single frame grab from the movie, whereas before even it was not the same cover art from IMDb you got a title cover art, now nothing, just picture frames.
              Probably Snag-it, they also do screen recording.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Well I found the cover art on the Amazon Prime Video site, so I have a way to capture and insert the cover art into movies from all three sites. It's a manual and tedious process, but at least it only needs to be done once.

Comment

Working...
                X