This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloads Keep Appearing in Documents Directory

No matter how many times I change the download directory, StreamFab keeps using my Documents directory on my C drive. I have a ticket open with support, but their solutions have not worked. Has anyone else encountered this problem? And how did you fix it?

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
    No matter how many times I change the download directory, StreamFab keeps using my Documents directory on my C drive. I have a ticket open with support, but their solutions have not worked. Has anyone else encountered this problem? And how did you fix it?
    Are you changing the output path for downloading in VIP Services?

In VIP Services, scroll down to 'Output' and change the path location with the folder icon to the right of it. Need to have already created folders for the path to go to for the drive you want the download to go to. Per example....I use my 'E' drive to download. My path looks like this E:\User\XXX\Documents\DVDfab\Streamfab\Output. Before I changed the path location for the 'Output' folder I created folders for them to follow. Last step is important, after changing the path you have to close out of Streamfab and go back in. It will not save your settings if not done. This should work.....

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

Are you changing the output path for downloading in VIP Services?

In VIP Services, scroll down to 'Output' and change the path location with the folder icon to the right of it.
      There is noting at the bottom of VIP Services.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP Services.png
Views:	282
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	405642
      Last edited by NetworkGuy; 01-22-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

In the top of that menu, click on the one with 3 horisontal lines (the one right next to the moon symbol) and choose Settings.
        Now go in to VIP Services and scroll down to Output.
        There you can enter the location where you would like to download all the files to from VIP services.

Comment

Did that multiple times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Directory Settings.png
Views:	268
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	405645

Comment

Did that multiple times.
            Wrong page, you're in 'General', need to click on 'VIP Services' below the 'General' tab and scroll down to 'Output' and you need to create folders for your path..

Comment

"VIP Services" in the settings tab. That is all support had to tell me.

Thanks!

Comment

"VIP Services" in the settings tab. That is all support had to tell me.

Thanks!
                if your in the vip settings page, you should see Amazon Region at the top and the Output settings at
                the bottom.

Comment

Working...
                X