Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V5.0.1.7 no subs with Discovery plus (latest version is not in the dropdown box)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V5.0.1.7 no subs with Discovery plus (latest version is not in the dropdown box)

(the dropdown box does not show the latest version.

I am trying to get "The Dead Files" and i am not getting the subs.

Subs is enabled, Tried MP4 and MKV, tried extract to SRT. , no luck.

I even have the subs on the website.

Here is the log.

Think it stays that it cannot find a subtitle stream, but there are clearly subtitles on the screen if i just normally play it.
    Attached Files

I will have the QA team check your log file and test the download.

Comment

Thank you, looking forward to a fix

Comment

I'm having the same issue with Discovery+

Comment

still the same in the .18 version

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
            still the same in the .18 version
            Please check PM, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check PM, thank you.
              Responded

Comment

I'm having the also the same issue with Discovery+

Comment

I see the same things as well.
                  • If subtitles are extracted to .srt the timecode is always set to -596523:-14:-8,-2147483648 --> -596523:-14:-8,-2147483648 for every instance instead of let´s say 00:00:23,400 --> 00:00:28,400 and then for the next subtitle 00:00:35,880 --> 00:00:40,320, etc.
                  • The .srt files contains of multiple duplicates of the subtitles.
                  • If i set StreamFab to download Swedish subtitles i get Danish.

The first two point makes the .srt file useless in Adobe Premiere Pro and Pegasys Authoring Works. The srt file won´t even import.

This happens in V5.0.1.7 and V5.0.1.8.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Man View Post
                    [*]If i set StreamFab to download Swedish subtitles i get Danish.[/LIST]
                    Will you please give us the link to the video you have a problem downloading Swedish subtitles, thank you.

Please post the latest log file too.

Comment

Will you please give us the link to the video you have a problem downloading Swedish subtitles, thank you.

Please post the latest log file too.
                      The link:

In the attached zip file you will find the log and the .srt-file as well so you can see the abnormal timecodes as well. Note that almost all subtitles are duplicated as well. In the .srt file i have sent there are 2929 rows of subtitles. In the correct version i have when i downloaded them before discovery+ put DRM on this title there are 882 rows of subtitles. Open the file and you will for example see that #1, #2, #3 and #4 are identical. (So is #5, #,6 #,7 and #,8 as well, etc, etc.)

-- The log is created by StreamFab 5.0.1.9 --
                      Attached Files

Comment

I cannot edit the post above, but here is a link that don´t work either. All three episodes comes with another language than the selected:

This one works, but the subtitles are only available in Swedish so that may explain why it works:

All subtitles no matter language or title comes down as:
                        -596523:-14:-8,-2147483648 --> -596523:-14:-8,-2147483648
                        Programmet undersöker hudåkommor
                        och hur man behandlar dem.

Känsliga tittare varnas.

Känsliga tittare varnas.
                        -- Note the timecode --

Comment

I also get the same result with only the same time code, with version 5.0.1.3 to 5.0.1.6 I only got the Danish text but it was correct with the time code, with version 5.0.1.7 only the Danish text but a lot of double lines. now with the latest 5.0.1.9 I get the Swedish text but exactly the same time code -596523: -14: -8, -2147483648 -> -596523: -14: -8, -2147483648 on all lines. link to discovery + https://www.discoveryplus.com/se/vid...pes-of-vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Man View Post
                            I cannot edit the post above, but here is a link that don´t work either. All three episodes comes with another language than the selected:

This one works, but the subtitles are only available in Swedish so that may explain why it works:

All subtitles no matter language or title comes down as:

-- Note the timecode --
                            Okay, thank you, I will have the QA team try again.

Comment

Okay, thank you, I will have the QA team try again.
                              O.k! Did you see the log file i attached in post #11 in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X